Innovations in Illustration

Laya Mutton-Rogers

Tuesday, 13 March 2018

Photographing Models tutorials

article
When people want to show off what they’ve made, they put everything in focus and in bright light. To create realism you need depth of field – try a macro lens with a shallow depth of field. To create a mood you need lighting, whether dark moody lighting or bright sun-like happy lighting.

This is specifically about warhammer miniatures but has some helpful things

camera settings / another one


Posted by lmr at 16:01
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2018 (41)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ▼  March (20)
      • Researching wallpaper
      • In class
      • Artist model
      • Modelling + paper
      • A portrait of Katherine Mansfield documentary
      • another master study
      • Paper cut master study
      • photographing things
      • Photographing Models tutorials
      • Papercraft examples
      • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh9mNLF1i_s A shor...
      • I've decided to change my things to explore from c...
      • Modelling attempt part 2
      • I have decided that I'm going to be going in the d...
      • I got these two books out on overdrive and have...
      • Modelling attempt part 1
      • Research
      • More sculpture examples
      • Comics/ Webcomics / digital storytelling
      • Sculpture examples
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.