Innovations in Illustration

Laya Mutton-Rogers

Tuesday, 6 March 2018

Modelling attempt part 2

I overcooked it again so had to paint the skin entirely rather than using the beige colour of the sculpey. It's a little too small for detail. I looked at Irma Gruenholz' work a bit for colouring




Posted by lmr at 23:22
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: modelling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2018 (41)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ▼  March (20)
      • Researching wallpaper
      • In class
      • Artist model
      • Modelling + paper
      • A portrait of Katherine Mansfield documentary
      • another master study
      • Paper cut master study
      • photographing things
      • Photographing Models tutorials
      • Papercraft examples
      • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh9mNLF1i_s A shor...
      • I've decided to change my things to explore from c...
      • Modelling attempt part 2
      • I have decided that I'm going to be going in the d...
      • I got these two books out on overdrive and have...
      • Modelling attempt part 1
      • Research
      • More sculpture examples
      • Comics/ Webcomics / digital storytelling
      • Sculpture examples
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.