Innovations in Illustration

Laya Mutton-Rogers

Saturday, 3 March 2018

More sculpture examples

Toasty Illustration

Image result for toasty illustrationImage result for toasty illustration
Image result for toasty illustration
Image result for toasty illustration

Jill Penney

Image result for jill penneyRelated image

Forest Rogers

c_orpheus_wb.jpgd_aqua_vitae_wb.jpgeros_5_700_wb.jpg


Posted by lmr at 15:20
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: modelling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2018 (41)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ▼  March (20)
      • Researching wallpaper
      • In class
      • Artist model
      • Modelling + paper
      • A portrait of Katherine Mansfield documentary
      • another master study
      • Paper cut master study
      • photographing things
      • Photographing Models tutorials
      • Papercraft examples
      • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh9mNLF1i_s A shor...
      • I've decided to change my things to explore from c...
      • Modelling attempt part 2
      • I have decided that I'm going to be going in the d...
      • I got these two books out on overdrive and have...
      • Modelling attempt part 1
      • Research
      • More sculpture examples
      • Comics/ Webcomics / digital storytelling
      • Sculpture examples
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.