I made another KM bust so I could test out combining her with the papercut style
Discovered using the zoom means it doesn't look so out of proportion (below)
Made a little frame to combine it with the paper. I don't really have specific ideas on the illustration yet so am just playing around. The paper I used is a combination of some scrapbooking paper I found on sale which has a lot of relevant patterns (floral, writing, sheet music) as well as printouts of the photos I took of some of the wallpaper in KM house and also some of the flowers outside, etc.
also playing around with where the light is
I was thinking about shadows and having her not visible unless the light is in a certain way but the paper is too thick/ my lights aren't bright enough so it didn't really work:
I was also thinking about this, in regards to the lace curtains and maybe cutting that pattern out of paper, which I did a little but was a lot of work

No comments:
Post a Comment