Saturday, 10 March 2018

Papercraft examples

Jayme McGowan 


Image result for jayme mcgowanImage result for jayme mcgowanImage result for jayme mcgowanImage result for jayme mcgowan



Eiko Ojala


Myths image
Christmas imageEditorial imageEwert and The Two Dragons album cover image



Hari & Deepti

I really love the layering of this and how value is created just by how the light goes through the paper. And how the only colour is the light. here is a video of their process. they use flexible LED strip lights on the back of frames
Image result for hari and deeptiPoolofRadiance_04_web.jpg

some of their coloured works:


Isabelle Ouzman


I used her as an artist model for story & narration so obviously won't be doing something like this, but the layering is something that I really like.
411221781_736147283178831_6218747754602640223_n3


Karolina Benz

these actually look flat in the finals, i almost like the works in progress more (at the link) which have more obvious depth between the layers of paper?

Ubonwanna Klinjuy




Gemeo Luis

I like how these are simple silhouettes but the subtle shadow adds a lot
Image result for gemeo luisRelated imageImage result for gemeo luis

Cris Wiegandt

Monki Magazine


Saada TVC

Yusuke Ono

3D book yusuke ono (9)

3D book yusuke ono (10)

3D book yusuke ono (8)
Image result for yusuke ono


Brian Dettmer

Image result for brian dettmerImage result for brian dettmerImage result for brian dettmer

No comments:

Post a Comment