Innovations in Illustration

Laya Mutton-Rogers

Tuesday, 29 May 2018

More prints. Most of them are easy to get right, it's just the oak leaves and violets that need quite a few tries.











Posted by lmr at 20:47
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2018 (41)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ▼  May (12)
      • Making the frame
      • More prints. Most of them are easy to get right, ...
      • model
      • Week 11 prints.
      • Laser cutting paper
      • prints and laser cut stuff from the last few days
      • -pattern ideas with the red one, I copied th...
      • -went to talk to lee about bookbinding, he wasn't ...
      • laser cut #1
      • I went into the workshop today and talked to Gus a...
      • I made another prototype, keeping the small size ...
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (20)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.